Saturday, July 17, 2010

OOOPS!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I made a big mistake last night! I decided to delete the Kodak program on my computer since I truly dislike it! Today at school I went to upload a video of the students working in the blocks center and could not find it! When I deleted the program I deleted all the pictures and videos from last week! I had also deleted my memory card! I usually transfer them to My Pictures, but didn't do it before deleting Kodak. Well, I'm sorry I do not have anything to post! I'm very upset because I had wonderful videos of the kids making apple butter and homemade biscuits. It was such a fun and yummy week at school. Wish us luck tomorrow, it's pictures with Santa, H1N1 shots, and wear a tie to school! It should be one WILD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment